JONES COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Jones County Sheriff’s Office is searching for suspects who shot and damaged power line and wind measuring equipment last week.
The equipment was found shot at two different locations in the Ericksdahl area of Jones County Friday, one at the intersection of CR 241 and CR 212 and one on CR 249.
Police discovered tire tracks at both scenes that appear to be from an ATV or 4-wheeler vehicle.
They also found shell casings from what could be a .223 or 5.56 caliber rifle.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Jones County Sheriff’s Office at (325)823-3201.
- Grammy Awards honor Kobe Bryant with touching performance
- Callahan County Sheriff not seeking re-election, two men are now putting their names on the ballot
- Sunday, January 26: This weekend 68 degrees was the magic number! Abilene felt the specific double digit warmth for a second day in a row
- Big Country locals react to Kobe Bryant’s death
- ECCA Volunteer FD hosts annual fundraiser, hoping to start the construction of their new fire station