COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Police say a burglary suspect found unconscious on a bedroom floor of an Ohio home has been charged.
The victim told police Wednesday he woke up around 6 a.m. and heard someone breathing heavily. He said he found the suspect on the floor.
Officers arrested 31-year-old John M. Alexander.
According to police, Alexander had a backpack containing a pair of handcuffs and multiple zip ties. Investigators say he was armed with a .22 caliber handgun.
Police said he appeared too high on narcotics to know who or where he was. He was taken to an area hospital.
Alexander was charged with felony burglary.
- Wake-Up Weather: Chilly start to a very nice and comfortable afternoon
- Repartidor de pizza de 89 años recibe generosa propina
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Eula VFD seeing increase in community support
- Wylie’s defense leads the way to season opening victory