SCURRY COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – One person was killed and another was injured during a stabbing in Snyder.
The stabbing happened at a restaurant on the 1600 block of S 25th Street just before 8:00 p.m. Friday.
Scott Herrera, 49, was pronounced dead at the hospital following the incident, according to a press release from the Snyder Police Department. The identity and current condition of the surviving victim has not been released.
After a manhunt across West Texas, Francisco Lozoya Jr., 34, was arrested in connection to the crime.
He is currently being held in the Scurry County Jail on bonds totaling $225,000 for Murder – Intend SBI Causing Death and Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage for additional details.
- Austin Mayor Steve Adler apologizes for taking Mexico trip while urging residents to stay home: ‘I made a mistake’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- ACU students surprise professor with heartwarming thank-you message, video goes viral
- 123 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 149 recoveries