ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene who admitted to watching child pornography of infants has been arrested.
Arturo Ramon Guzman-Morataya, 28, was taken into custody for Possession of Child Pornography Wednesday after a search and arrest warrant was executed at his home.
Guzman-Morataya’s arrest report states his home was searched after police learned he had used his internet to upload at least one image of child pornography.
During the warrant execution, Guzman-Morataya, “admitted to viewing child pornography, including child pornography of infants,” according to the report.
He was released from the Taylor County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
- NASA: Landsat 9 satellite launching today to take the study of the Earth to a whole new level
- Where is Brian Laundrie? Here is where John Walsh says tips lead
- Facebook to ‘pause’ Instagram for kids amid growing concerns
- 11 charged in connection with fraternity-related death of Virginia university student
- Newsfeed Now: Congress faces packed week with infrastructure vote, debt ceiling debate; Kid kayaks to school during bus driver shortage