ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene who admitted to watching child pornography of infants has been arrested.
Arturo Ramon Guzman-Morataya, 28, was taken into custody for Possession of Child Pornography Wednesday after a search and arrest warrant was executed at his home.
Guzman-Morataya’s arrest report states his home was searched after police learned he had used his internet to upload at least one image of child pornography.
During the warrant execution, Guzman-Morataya, “admitted to viewing child pornography, including child pornography of infants,” according to the report.
He was released from the Taylor County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
- Storybook Capitol of America responds to discontinuation of ‘racist’ Dr. Seuss books
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- 60-day termination notice issued for ERCOT president and CEO
- Texas vaccine panel has ‘come to a conclusion’ on next phase of rollout
- Covid-19 in the rear view mirror; a new baseball season on the way