ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene who admitted to watching child pornography of infants has been arrested.
Arturo Ramon Guzman-Morataya, 28, was taken into custody for Possession of Child Pornography Wednesday after a search and arrest warrant was executed at his home.
Guzman-Morataya’s arrest report states his home was searched after police learned he had used his internet to upload at least one image of child pornography.
During the warrant execution, Guzman-Morataya, “admitted to viewing child pornography, including child pornography of infants,” according to the report.
He was released from the Taylor County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- 41 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 37 recoveries
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, report says
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Cash rewards offered for info on wanted fugitives in Abilene