ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Police believe an Abilene man accused of sexually abusing multiple children may have assaulted additional victims, and they’re asking anyone whose child had contact with him to come forward.
James Graenser, 55, was arrested Thursday for Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child and is being held in the Taylor County Jail on a $400,000 bond.
“Abilene Police detectives believe there may be other child victims and are asking anyone whose child may have had contact with Graenser to call the Abilene Police Department at (325) 676-6610,” a press release states.
Court documents state one victim told police she and her siblings were living with Graenser when he sexually abused her for years.
She said her mother, who lives in Mexico, “sent the children to live with Graenser for a better life,” according to the documents.
This victim was able to describe specific acts of sexual abuse, beginning when she was only 10-years-old.
The second victim, who is not related to the first, said Graenser sexually abused her on multiple occasions in 2016.
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- One new COVID-19 case reported in Taylor County, one recovery
- Snyder ISD Opens 20,500 Sq. Ft. Research Greenhouse And Student-Based Enterprise