TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Taylor County man accused of getting nude pictures from a minor has been arrested.
Mark Kilough, 27, was taken into custody after a search warrant was executed at his home in on the 200 block of CR 246 in Ovalo Wednesday.
He is now being held in the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling more than $40,000 for Possession of Child Pornography, Sexual Performance of Child (Induce/Authorize), and unrelated warrants.
An arrest report reveals that during the search warrant execution, police learned Kilough, “had been in communication with a minor in a sexually explicit manner.”
Kilough also admitted to requesting and receiving nude pictures from this minor.
The Abilene Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety conducted the search warrant and Kilough’s arrest.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Tows from parking lot drive frustrations in Downtown Abilene
- Border patrol SWAT teams to help ICE track down undocumented immigrants
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- Bill looks to put money in local communities to fight veteran suicide
- Big Country Girls Playoff Pairings