COLORADO CITY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Three suspects have been arrested in connection to a teen found dead in Colorado City – two for allegedly tampering with her corpse and one for a previous assault.
Kenneth Ray Green and Amanda Harkins have been charged with Tampering with Evidence – Human Corpse in connection to the death of Haley Martinez, 16, who was found dead of a possible drug overdose at a home on the 1200 block of College Street the morning of May 26.
A third person of interest in the investigation into Martinez’s death – Nick Rodriguez – was arrested for an assault against her on May 23.
Additional charges could be issued to these individuals or other persons of interest after a cause of death, which is pending an autopsy and a sexual assault examination, is determined.
BigCountryHomepage will provide updates on this case as additional information is released.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Hot & Humid Temperatures Along with a Brief Cool-down.
- Abilene Regional Airport accepts grant to recruit new airline
- Rangers take an off-day Sunday
- Abilene group calling for changes at Stevenson Park
- Families staying cool in the sun at the Abilene State Park pool