COLORADO CITY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Three suspects have been arrested in connection to a teen found dead in Colorado City – two for allegedly tampering with her corpse and one for a previous assault.
Kenneth Ray Green and Amanda Harkins have been charged with Tampering with Evidence – Human Corpse in connection to the death of Haley Martinez, 16, who was found dead of a possible drug overdose at a home on the 1200 block of College Street the morning of May 26.
A third person of interest in the investigation into Martinez’s death – Nick Rodriguez – was arrested for an assault against her on May 23.
Additional charges could be issued to these individuals or other persons of interest after a cause of death, which is pending an autopsy and a sexual assault examination, is determined.
BigCountryHomepage will provide updates on this case as additional information is released.
- Hendrick’s Bunco for Breast Cancer Tournament returns after pandemic cancellation
- Full Hunter’s Moon, Orionid meteor shower to peak this week: Here’s how to view
- Jan. 6 panel votes to hold Steve Bannon in contempt
- Mickey: Ugly win but it’s winning
- Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee arrested, charged with DWI