HOUSTON (KETK) – In a disturbing story out of Houston, police say a mother hid the body of her 5-year-old child in a closet for nearly a week, according to a CNN report.
They were called after family members came to the house to search for the little girl. When they arrived, investigators asked about an odor, which the mother confessed was from the child’s body.
The mom confessed to investigators that the girl had died back on August 27 from ingesting chemicals.
The investigation is still considered active.
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- Vitafusion recall: Select gummy vitamins, including kid’s melatonin, may contain metal mesh
- KRBC Thursday Evening Forecast: Much warmer temperatures and some storms heading our way tomorrow
- Employers seek to hire new workers at Hire Now Job Fair
- Beware of scam asking you for money to prove you’re owner of your home