KENNER, La. — Louisiana authorities said three brothers are accused of raping a 10-year-old girl.
Raul and Wilmer Paz Perez were arrested Saturday and charged with first-degree rape of a victim under the age of 13.
Kenner police said Monday that Elder Paz Perez remains a fugitive.
Police said the brothers were alone with the girl on Sept. 9 and began making sexual advances towards her, offering money in exchange for sex.
Police said the girl refused and locked herself in the bathroom but they broke in and raped her.
Lt. Michael Cunningham, with Kenner police, said Monday that the three brothers were friends of the child’s family.
Anyone with information on Elder Paz Perez should contact the police.
It’s unclear if the brothers have lawyers to speak for them. ICE detainers have been placed on both Raul and Wilmer Paz-Perez.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump’s pick to lead Homeland Security pressed on origins of family-separation policy
- Taylor Co. reports 5 new COVID-19 cases, 4 recoveries
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Pregnant woman struck, killed by gunfire during argument with boyfriend, police say