ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was indicted after two children tested positive for cocaine.
Marquees Haynes, 32, was indicted Thursday on two counts of Endangering a Child in connection to an investigation, which began in February.
Court documents state Haynes, along with two children, ages 1 and 2, were given hair follicle tests as part of the investigation.
All three tests came back positive for cocaine. One child also tested positive for marijuana and Haynes tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
The documents state Haynes admitted to using cocaine then spending time with the children, but he didn’t know why they tested positive.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Abilene
- Baker stays alive in Sanitizer Series with win in cornhole
- Texas sees nearly 2,000 more COVID-19 cases, 24 new deaths
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- US cities clean up, prepare for another night of unrest