ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Kentucky murder suspect was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Abilene.
Anthony Manning, 24, was arrested at a home on Westmoreland Street Monday afternoon and is now being held in the Taylor County Jail without bond for a Fugitive of Justice charge.
WZTV News reports that Manning is accused of complicity to murder and complicity to robbery in connection to a crime that happened in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
A second suspect in the case Larayna Manning, was previously arrested on the same charges.
Both the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office and the Texas Department of Public Safety assisted in Anthony Manning’s arrest.
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021