ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene police are searching for two suspects accused of stealing a purse during a vehicle burglary then using the victim’s credit card to make fraudulent purchases.
The suspects are accused of taking the purse from a vehicle parked at a bar on the 500 block of Arnold Blvd on September 26.
Both suspects were caught on camera using the victim’s credit card to make multiple purchases at a south Abilene business.
Police are asking anyone with information on the case to contact Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325)676-8477.
All tips are guaranteed anonymous and good information could lead to a cash reward.
- AHS swept, Cooper and Wylie split Tuesday
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Texas man arrested in Capitol riot, another stays in custody
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl