AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Authorities in Georgia are searching for a woman accused of tossing a bottle of bodily fluids through a fast-food drive-thru window.
Sheriff’s deputies were called last week to a Taco Bell, where the store manager told them an unidentified woman threw a bottle of urine and feces through the window.
Other employees added that the woman leaned out of the rear passenger window and squeezed the bottle of fluids at the drive-thru before throwing it inside.
The woman was described as possibly being between 18 and 25 years old, with long wavy black hair, wearing glasses and a white tank top.
She was reportedly in a silver sedan with a possible South Carolina tag driven by an unidentified black man.
The business was closed after the incident due to contamination.
- Georgia-Pacific Gypsum building second $285 million plant in Nolan County
- Average of the polls: Here’s where the numbers are moving in the Biden-Trump race
- Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- 870,000 Americans filed new unemployment claims last week
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled