(KTAB/KRBC) – The Texas Department of Health and Human Services has released an interactive map showing all locations where the COVID-19 vaccine is available across the state.
On Department’s website, visitors can interact with the map – which shows what type of establishment the locations are, as well as how many doses of both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available.
Several vaccination sites have been established in Abilene, but options are limited elsewhere in the Big Country.
Click here to view the map and see options available in your area.
- Software to simplify COVID-19 vaccine enrollment now online in Abilene
- ACU tops New Mexico State in series opener
- Boys and Girls High School Playoff Basketball Scores
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release