(KTAB/KRBC) – The Texas Department of Health and Human Services has released an interactive map showing all locations where the COVID-19 vaccine is available across the state.
On Department’s website, visitors can interact with the map – which shows what type of establishment the locations are, as well as how many doses of both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available.
Several vaccination sites have been established in Abilene, but options are limited elsewhere in the Big Country.
Click here to view the map and see options available in your area.
- COVID-19 climbing among Taylor Co. kids, hospitalizations & new cases highest since January
- Day Nursery of Abilene receives $46K grant
- Hombre de honor atrae la atención viral al video de una novia de Abilene
- 2021 Jim Ned Indians are focus on this year, not the title in 2020
- Tokyo Olympics schedule: Cherry and Norman face off in 400-meter final on Day 13