(CNN) – Adam Shankman is ready to put a spell on you.
Variety reports he will be directing “Hocus Pocus 2” for Disney+.
He’s also signed on to direct “Disenchanted,” the sequel to Disney’s “Enchanted.”
“Hocus Pocus 2” is a sequel to the 1993 cult classic, which starred Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy.
The original film followed the three sisters resurrected 300 years after being cursed.
Variety reports that the original cast members are not attached to the sequel, but Disney hopes they will reprise their roles.
Shankman is best known for directing the 2007 version of “Hairspray,” “Step Up,” and “A Walk To Remember.”
- Abilene ICU reaches capacity as city leaders try to curb latest COVID-19 surge
- Brownwood’s Sammy Burnett is the ATFCU Coach of the Week
- Hendrick CEO: Only 1 ICU bed available in all of Big Country
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?