BURBANK, CA (WJW) — Disney Plus has plans to develop a sequel to Disney’s “Hocus Pocus,” Variety reports.
The original 1993 movie starred Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy as the Sanderson sisters, witches who come back from the dead to run “amok” in Salem, Mass. The three actresses will reportedly not be involved in the sequel.
The original movie was directed by Kenny Ortega from a script by Mick Garris and Neil Cuthbert.
“Workaholics” writer Jen D’Angelo is reportedly on board to script the sequel.
- States eye allowing concealed carry of guns without a permit
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games