SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Abilene Idol 2021 auditions Saturday at the Mall of Abilene
- Dyess AFB receives first round of COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘Colten’s Law’ officially filed, aims to crack down on drivers who hit pedestrians under the influence
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain