SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Trump joins demonstrators at March for Life
- Austin Elementary students learn about the construction in their backyard
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: Gorgeous weekend ahead before we cool down next week!
- Activists flood National Mall in D.C. for annual ‘March for Life’
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl