PAWTUCKET, R.I. (CNN) — Fans of the game show “Jeopardy” will now be able to test their own knowledge while they sit in traffic.
The show is releasing a hands-free, voice-based app hosted by Alex Trebek himself. It will features questions from actual Jeopardy! games over the show’s past 35 seasons.
You can play a free trial game when you download the “drivetime” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
The new game comes out just in time for the start of the 36th season of Jeopardy! – which airs right here on WPRI 12 weeknights at 7:30 p.m.
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- 32 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County; 210 active cases
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- 2 dead, 8 injured in Lavish Lounge Night Club shooting in South Carolina