BRENTWOOD, Calif. – The iconic “Golden Girls” house has sold for roughly $4 million, according to Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
The Brentwood, California house ended up selling for more than $1 million over the asking price. The home was made famous in outdoor shots for the sitcom, which starred Betty White, Bea Arthur, Rue McClanahan and Estelle Getty.
The 2,901 square-foot, 4-bedroom home was listed at $2,999,000. The house served as the facade of the home the four women shared in Miami.
Listing agent Rachelle Rosten said 20 people put down offers, prompting a bidding war between nine people.
“The Golden Girls” aired from 1985 to 1992 and aired 180 episodes across seven seasons. Of the four lead actresses, only 98 year-old Betty White is still living.
- 23 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 16 recoveries
- Parade marshals celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, 16 de Septiembre Parade
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement