The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Abilene ISD reports 71 new COVID-19 cases over Thanksgiving break
- Doctor says Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Abilene’s hospital area surpasses 15% threshold for COVID-19 patients, ICUs remains full