(CNN) – With a new biography out, and the new Tom Hanks film in theaters soon, Mr. Rogers is definitely trending.
Yet when you conjure up childhood memories of Mr. Rogers, your vision is probably nothing like this.
Costume company Yandy is hoping its “nicest neighbor” costumes will be a hot item this Halloween.
A cropped red sweater, collar and tie, with short gray shorts make up the “sexy” version of the costume.
It’s selling online for $59.95.
But the King Friday and Henrietta pussycat puppets are not included.
This isn’t the only “sexy” version of a Halloween costume on Yandy.com.
There you can also find a sexy Buzz Lightyear or painter Bob Ross.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- 77 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 11 recoveries
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Houston-area 3-year-old dies after accidentally shooting himself during his birthday party