(CNN NEWSOURCE) – The audio streaming site Spotify now has playlists aimed at soothing lonely dogs.
Spotify announced Wednesday that it has launched a range of playlists curated specifically for pets.
The service, which has 113 million subscribers, is also offering a new podcast intended to comfort dogs left on their own, called “My Dog’s Favourite Podcast.”
It was created by animal experts and features reassuring human voices, relaxing music, and ambient sounds.
- Wednesday, January 22: Sun-filled day with mild temperatures 52-65 degrees across the Big Country
- Super Bowl LIV: 49ers-Chiefs for dummies
- Abilene church pays off over $1.5 million of community’s medical debt
- Construction work begins on former Lincoln Middle School building
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment