(CNN) – Former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump are sharing the spotlight.
Both men are tied for this year’s “Most Admired Man” list put out by Gallup.
It is Obama’s 12th time in the top spot.
It’s the first time for Trump.
Other men on the top 10 included former president Jimmy Carter, Elon Musk, and Pope Francis.
Michelle Obama was the Most Admired Woman of the year, with First Lady Melania Trump coming in second.
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Biden to formally introduce national security team as official transition begins