(WCMH) – Could it be the best “Wheel of Fortune” introduction of all time?
Blair Davis appeared on Monday night’s episode of the game show. Host Pat Sajak introduced Davis as a trucking business owner from Cardiff, California, and then asked him to talk more about his family:
“I’ve been trapped in a loveless marriage for the last 12 years to an old battle-ax named Kim. She cursed my life with three step-children named Star, RJ, and Ryan, and I have one rotten grandson.”
Davis’ perfect deadpan delivery had the crowd, and Sajak, laughing appreciatively.
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- What does ‘Latinx’ mean and why would you use it?
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’