(WCMH) – Could it be the best “Wheel of Fortune” introduction of all time?
Blair Davis appeared on Monday night’s episode of the game show. Host Pat Sajak introduced Davis as a trucking business owner from Cardiff, California, and then asked him to talk more about his family:
“I’ve been trapped in a loveless marriage for the last 12 years to an old battle-ax named Kim. She cursed my life with three step-children named Star, RJ, and Ryan, and I have one rotten grandson.”
Davis’ perfect deadpan delivery had the crowd, and Sajak, laughing appreciatively.
- Wake-Up Weather: Chilly temperatures with isolated chances for rain will continue into the afternoon
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Starting Off March Cool and Breezy.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Trump speaks at CPAC in first post-White House appearance