(KTAB/KRBC) – Big bass have been biting at O.H. Ivie Reservoir recently.
Angler Curtis Duncan caught a 13.23 pound, 27-inch-long largemouth bass at the lake, located about 55 miles east of San Angelo, on October 5.
The Inland Fisheries San Angelo division of the Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife says the fish was submitted to the ShareLunker program and awarded the Lunker Legend status.
Parks and Wildlife records show the biggest largemouth bass ever caught at O.H. Ivie was caught in 2010, weighing 16.08 pounds and measuring 28.00 inches long.
Additional lake records can be found on the Texas Parks and Wildlife website.
- Half in new poll say Trump tried to stay in office through illegal means
- WATCH: Lightning hits boat off Florida; Coast Guard rescues 7
- Most in new poll say overturning Roe is ‘step backward’
- Wylie Little League All-Stars win second consecutive Texas West District Five tournament
- Sunday evening forecast: clear liquid falling from the sky dropping temperatures and visibility