CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A record-breaking crappie fish was recently caught at Clyde Lake.
Angler Fabian Elizondo caught the crappie, which weighs 3.15 pounds and is 18 inches long, Thursday, April 23.
The Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife shows the previous crappie record at Clyde Lake was set by angler Earl Buchanan in April 1992.
Buchanan’s fish weighed 2.6 pounds and was 15.75 inches long.
- Watch 2022 Abilene graduations
- Woman seen punching flight attendant in video gets prison time
- TSTC utilizes augmented reality training for EMS program
- Starbucks sued by Nevada trooper who alleges iced coffee contained meth
- Giants’ Kapler won’t take field for national anthem: ‘I am not okay with the state of this country’