CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A record-breaking crappie fish was recently caught at Clyde Lake.
Angler Fabian Elizondo caught the crappie, which weighs 3.15 pounds and is 18 inches long, Thursday, April 23.
The Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife shows the previous crappie record at Clyde Lake was set by angler Earl Buchanan in April 1992.
Buchanan’s fish weighed 2.6 pounds and was 15.75 inches long.
- Investigador: Realizan arresto por la muerte de Hailey Dunn, adolescente que desapareció en 2010
- Hailey Dunn investigator: ‘Can’t get away with this type of crime for 10 years without help’
- Man arrested in murder of his grandmother in Abilene
- From the archives: Raw interviews with murder suspect Shawn Adkins
- Howard Payne looks forward to 2021 schedule