TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – One new COVID-19-related deaths and 103 positive cases have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Monday show that of the 103 new cases, 49 are from PCR tests and 54 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the new death reported is a male in his 80s with preexisting conditions.
Seventy-eight patients recovered, but 106 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 10,404 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date. 2,461 of these cases remain active.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- AHS swept, Cooper and Wylie split Tuesday
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Texas man arrested in Capitol riot, another stays in custody
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl