ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A total of 174 new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Friday show that of the 174 new cases, 59 are from PCR tests and 115 are from antigen tests.
Seventy-four patients recovered, but 129 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 11,871 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date. 2,176 of these cases remain active.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: More clouds and rain chances over the weekend
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Abilene Idol 2021 auditions Saturday at the Mall of Abilene
- Dyess AFB receives first round of COVID-19 vaccines