TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Thirty new cases of COVID-19 and 39 recoveries have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Friday show that of the 30 new cases, 3 are from PCR tests and 27 are from antigen tests.
Thirty-nine patients recovered, but 21 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 1835 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say