TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Fifty-four new cases of COVID-19 and 28 recoveries have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Friday show that of the 54 new cases, 24 are from PCR tests and 30 are from antigen tests.
Twenty-eight patients recovered, but 43 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 4044 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Wildcats complete sweep of Arkansas State, 9-4
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Big Country Athletic Hall of Fame to introduce its 2020 and 2021 classes in April
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night