ANSON, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Four staff members at Anson ISD have tested positive for COVID-19.
Monday, Superintendent Jay Baccus sent a letter to parents saying two staff members at Anson Elementary School had been confirmed positive.
These staff members are currently in self-quarantine and the areas on campus where they worked have been sanitized
Any staff members and students who have been in close contact with the close cases are being notified by the district.
Superintendent Baccus also told KTAB and KRBC two staff members at Anson Middle School tested positive for COVID-19 before school began.
He said they had been on campus but went home to quarantine as soon as their positive test results returned.
Read the full letter to parents below:
- Tuesday, October 27: Rain chances Wednesday morning as we warm up
- One Good Thing: Wickedly creative pandemic trick-or-treating
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- QUIZ: Who can vote in elections — and what documents do you need to take to the ballots?