TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Sixty-two new cases of COVID-19 and 35 recoveries have been reported in Taylor County.
Statistics released Tuesday show that of the 62 new cases, 56 are from PCR tests and 6 are from antigen tests.
Thirty-five patients recovered, but 30 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 4351 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Breckenridge boomtown days chronicled by famous photographer
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Texas communities grapple with COVID-19 ordinances over mask wearing
- Advocates call on Gov. Abbott for bigger rent relief package