ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene and Taylor County officials will be holding a joint press conference on the latest COVID-19 updates Wednesday morning.
The conference is scheduled to take place in Abilene City Council Chambers at 555 Walnut Street beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Mayor Anthony Williams and Taylor County Judge Downing Bolls will both be present to address the latest local developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tuesday, Taylor County added 34 new cases of COVID-19 – the highest number of reported daily cases since mid-April.
KTAB and KRBC will broadcast the press conference on television and it will also be live-streamed on BigCountryHomepage.com.
- Saturday Weather Outlook: Heat Advisory for the Big Country with dangerously high temperatures. Heat Index values 105-109 degrees.
- Communities in Schools preparing for loss in funding despite increase in clients
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- Texas working to provide PPE to schools; allocate extra personnel for hospitals in need