ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Free COVID-19 testing will be taking place in Taylor County for the next three days.
Mobile testing will be available in Merkel on May 5, Buffalo Gap on May 6, and Lawn on May 7, for those who pre=qualify.
Anyone who wants to take a test must be screened and given an appointment beforehand.
Appointments will be scheduled for anyone exhibiting one or more of the following symptoms:
- fever and/or chills
- cough (dry or productive)
- body aches/muscle or joint pain
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- loss of taste and/or smell
All tests will be administered at no-cost.
Call (512)883-2400 or visit this website to begin the pre-screening and appointment making process.
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- QUIZ: Who can vote in elections — and what documents do you need to take to the ballots?
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Abilene PD reports 30 crashes, TxDPS reports 40