BROWN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Another COVID-19 patient has died in Brown County, marking the 17th death to-date.
Friday, Brownwood/Brown County Health Department officials confirmed the latest death, saying the patient was a female in her 80s who was not living at a nursing home.
Most of the other deaths have been connected to assisted living facilities.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County can be found below:
316 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
8 Positive Antigen/Antibody
101 Active Cases
- Marquis Muse named McMurry Men’s Soccer Head Coach
- Cougars jump and Eagles fly to state championship gymnastics meet
- FEMA extends registration period for Texans impacted by winter storm
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation
- Big Country Politics: In depth with Abilene City Council Place 1 candidates Stephen Hunt and Shane Price