BROWN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Another COVID-19 patient has died in Brown County, marking the 17th death to-date.
Friday, Brownwood/Brown County Health Department officials confirmed the latest death, saying the patient was a female in her 80s who was not living at a nursing home.
Most of the other deaths have been connected to assisted living facilities.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County can be found below:
316 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
8 Positive Antigen/Antibody
101 Active Cases
- Terror, hate-crime counts mulled for Texas suspects in Vegas for 2-state rampage
- Deadline extended for expired vehicle registrations in Texas
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Cougars still trying to improve in open week after earning district title
- Abilene High maintained momentum into the postseason with big win in finale