ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – There are no new cases of COVID-19 in Taylor County Friday, and 6 patients are still fighting the virus.
To-date, there have been 252 total cases in the County and nearly 7,000 tests conducted.
No patients are currently hospitalized, and the 6 active cases are in self-isolation.
Demographic information, including common symptoms, for active cases can be found in the graphics below:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Disney despedirá a 28,000 empleados en sus parques de California y Florida