JONES COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Police are warning the public of two men in scrubs and masks seen going door-to-door in Hawley in an attempt to conduct in-home COVID-19 tests.
The Coleman Police Department put the warning on social media Wednesday, saying, “Hawley PD has a report of 2 men wearing white scrubs, mask and gloves that came up to a residence wanting to come in and check for the COVID-19 virus. “
They were seen getting into a small silver or grey vehicle and left the scene after the resident refused to let them inside.
No one has official business going door-to-door in this manner.
Anyone who believes they may have the COVID-19 virus is instructed to call their primary healthcare provider or the health department for screening and/or testing information.
- Drive-in theatre adjusts in response to COVID-19 in Abilene
- Un segundo residente del Centro de recursos para discapacitados da positivo por COVID-19 en Abilene
- Outlining how freestanding ERs are handling COVID-19
- Rep. Jodey Arrington responds to stimulus package
- Las iglesias católicas de Abilene no tendrán misas públicas durante la Pascua