HOUSTON (KETK) – The Houston Texans have reportedly closed their team facility after a player tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport, the positive test came back today and the team is currently testing all other players.
The team is currently on a bye week after losing to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday 35-20. The loss dropped the team to 1-6 on the season.
Earlier this month, head coach and general manager Bill O’Brien was fired after the franchise started 0-4.
- Friday, May 7, 2021: Very warm and breezy today with lots of sun
- Big warm up for the weekend
- Wake-Up Weather: A little warmer today with breezy winds and lots of sun
- Biden delivers infrastructure message during trip to Louisiana
- HSU student given 8% chance to live after 2019 crash set to graduate Friday