ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Senator John Cornyn will be visiting Abilene next week to discuss local coronavirus response.
He will be at Hendrick Health System on Pine Street Monday alongside Mayor Anthony Williams of Abilene, President Dr. Phil Schubert of Abilene Christian University, Superintendent Dr. David Young of Abilene ISD, and President & CEO Brad Holland of Hendrick Health System to talk about how funding from the CARES Act has been used during the COVID-19 pandemic in Abilene.
First remarks will be made to thank health care workers at 1:00 p.m., followed by a socially distanced press conference.
KTAB and KRBC will attend the event and provide full coverage on Senator Cornyn’s visit Monday.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage for additional information.
- ‘The Grifter’s Club:’ New book goes behind the scenes at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- CDC reverses course, says people without symptoms should be tested
- 36 new COVID-19 cases, 37 recoveries reported in Taylor County
- Texas doctor discusses successful diet treatment for PCOS, a syndrome causing infertility
- Canada extends U.S. border restrictions to Oct. 21