(KETK) – A group of lively seniors showed that quarantine does not have to be boring or uneventful.
Residents at the Bryn Celyn Home in Wales invented their own life-sized version of the children’s game “Hungry Hungry Hippos.”
The original game uses plastic hippos to grab as many plastic balls as you can.
This version uses the same concept except armed with brooms and bins with four teams of residents facing off to see who can grab the most balls.
Staff at the nursing home captured the entire game on camera, saying the game left everyone with a smile at a time when quarantine fears, particularly for the elderly, has left many scared.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Officials announce first case of COVID-19 variant in Dallas County
- Texas State Capitol to close Saturday through Inauguration Day due to planned ‘armed protests’
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone