TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Taylor County Courthouse will be screen all visitors for coronavirus beginning Monday.
Every visitor, including people with court dates, will be asked a series of questions before entering.
Anyone who fails will not get access to the Taylor County Courthouse.
“Taylor County Sheriff’s Office is asking everyone that needs to conduct business at any Taylor County building to please stay home if you are ill and to please contact the county office you need by phone,” according to a press released.
Those with court dates who are ill are asked to contact their attorneys or the court for instructions.
The questionnaire can be found below:
- AIDS survivor shares his experience on World AIDS Day
- Abilene’s First Zoo: A brief history of Oscar Rose Park
- Terror, hate-crime counts mulled for Texas suspects in Vegas for 2-state rampage
- Deadline extended for expired vehicle registrations in Texas
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record