LONDON (WCMH) — Heir to the throne Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, accroding to NBC News reports.
The 71-year-old Prince of Wales is first in line to the British throne. NBC News is reporting that he experiencing mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health,” Clarence House said in a statement.
- Abilene group calling for changes at Stevenson Park
- Families staying cool in the sun at the Abilene State Park pool
- State of Texas: Teachers weigh risks of return to the classroom
- 42 new COVID-19 cases reported in Taylor County, 5 new hospitalizations
- Driving protest held outside the Abilene Police Department for Vanessa Guillen