LONDON (WCMH) — Heir to the throne Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, accroding to NBC News reports.
The 71-year-old Prince of Wales is first in line to the British throne. NBC News is reporting that he experiencing mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health,” Clarence House said in a statement.
- Treasury wants airlines to say how they will pay back loans
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Telemundo Abilínea – 31 de Marzo, 2020
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Doctors share tips to safely grocery shop during COVID-19