BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – “Everything is SHUT DOWN!” That is what the four-year-old daughter of Ben and Rebecca McLennan had to say about what the coronavirus pandemic has done to her life.
This conversation started when the McLennan’s talked to their children about what is going on in the world.
The reaction of #BlakeHaven is quite possibly shared by many of us during these uncertain times, no matter what your priorities might be.
You can see one four-year-old’s perspective of social distancing and the COVID-19 quarantine below:
May we all be so wise and honest in the way we look at life.
- 2 men — one a police officer —overdose on fentanyl mistaken for cocaine
- Clothing, school supplies tax-free in Texas August 7-9
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Need a job during the pandemic? Non-profits offer rapid training to enter health care field
- Drug addicts are being enticed to commit murder for $150, Chihuahua AG says