(CNN) — If you’re looking to pick up some extra holiday cash UPS wants to help.
The United Parcel Service is looking to hire about 100,000 seasonal workers.
More than 185 job fairs will happen across the nation today.
The hiring blitz is being called “UPS Brown Friday.”
Many people will be offered jobs on the spot.
The delivery company hopes to sign up at least 50,000 employees today.
The full- and part-time seasonal positions are primarily for package handlers, drivers and driver-helpers.
The company says many seasonal workers stay on as permanent employees.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine