TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – One new COVID-19 related death and 12 new cases have been reported in Taylor County; 382 active cases.
Statistics released Wednesday show that of the 12 new cases, 10 are from PCR tests and 2 are from antigen tests.
A social media post reveals the newest death include a female in her 80s with pre-existing conditions.
Fourteen patients recovered, but 22 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2,551 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Officials announce first case of COVID-19 variant in Dallas County
- Texas State Capitol to close Saturday through Inauguration Day due to planned ‘armed protests’
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass