HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — Officials in Harris County say two suspects were shot on Christmas Eve after they attempted to rob a fireworks stand.
Authorities say three or four men tried to rob the stand, when two of them were shot by an employee.
The employee “disarmed one of the males.”
One of the suspects who was shot died at the scene, while the other was sent to the hospital.
His condition was not released.
Deputies are searching the area for the remaining suspects.
- Grammy Awards honor Kobe Bryant with touching performance
- Callahan County Sheriff not seeking re-election, two men are now putting their names on the ballot
- Sunday, January 26: This weekend 68 degrees was the magic number! Abilene felt the specific double digit warmth for a second day in a row
- Big Country locals react to Kobe Bryant’s death
- ECCA Volunteer FD hosts annual fundraiser, hoping to start the construction of their new fire station