ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A person is dead following an incident on Interstate 20.
Abilene police say the incident is on Interstate 20 near mile marker 286 in the westbound lane, where a person is dead.
There is currently no official word on how the person died.
The incident occurred around 4:30 Monday afternoon, and has slowed traffic in both directions on the interstate, and police are asking residents to avoid the area if possible.
- Michael Jordan, Jordan Brand announce $100 million donation over next 10 years
- Fourteen charged for meth, marijuana trafficking ring in Brownwood
- Informe: un hombre de Abilene abusó sexualmente de varios menores, incluida una niña a la que se le encomendó dar “una vida mejor”
- UPDATE: Abilene police seeking information on alleged child abuser, additional victims possible
- Abilene elementary teacher becomes 15,000th graduate of WGU Texas