ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A person is dead following an incident on Interstate 20.
Abilene police say the incident is on Interstate 20 near mile marker 286 in the westbound lane, where a person is dead.
There is currently no official word on how the person died.
The incident occurred around 4:30 Monday afternoon, and has slowed traffic in both directions on the interstate, and police are asking residents to avoid the area if possible.
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Live High School Football: Wylie Bulldogs vs Brownwood Lions
- Abilene Community Theatre reopens months after being shutdown due to pandemic
- Live High School Football: Amarillo Tascosa vs Abilene Eagles
- Abilene community members plan vigil for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg