CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An 11-year-old girl has died after a house fire in Clyde.
The Clyde Volunteer Fire Department (CVFD) says the call came in just after 3:30 Tuesday afternoon at a home on Private Road 1205.
Nearby construction workers reportedly came to try and help before first responders arrived, but were unable to save the girl.
CVFD says the girl was in the bedroom where the fire originated.
State Fire Marshals are assisting in the investigation, which is ongoing.
There were no other injuries reported.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- Organizers excited for return of Abilene Freedom Festival
- Abilene police asking for help finding missing woman
- Amber Alert issued for two missing boys
- Ransomware gangs get paid off as officials struggle for fix
- Murdered New Orleans woman’s last texts from Russia: ‘In car with stranger. Hope I’m not being abducted’