CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An 11-year-old girl has died after a house fire in Clyde.
The Clyde Volunteer Fire Department (CVFD) says the call came in just after 3:30 Tuesday afternoon at a home on Private Road 1205.
Nearby construction workers reportedly came to try and help before first responders arrived, but were unable to save the girl.
CVFD says the girl was in the bedroom where the fire originated.
State Fire Marshals are assisting in the investigation, which is ongoing.
There were no other injuries reported.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- Abilene records earliest snowfall on record, low temperature record set Monday
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery