ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 12 new COVID-19 cases.
The 12 new positives and seven recoveries brings the total number of active cases to 76, and 339 total positive cases reported in Taylor County this year.
There have been 7,954 tests administered, and 258 have recovered.
Four people are currently hospitalized with the virus in Taylor County.
Further demographic information can be found in the image below:
- Friday, September 25, 2020: Unseasonably warm and sunny day
- Shorts & sunscreen weather for the Big Country?
- Wake-Up Weather: Mild and quiet this morning makes for an unseasonably warm afternoon
- Big Country UPS driver retires after 32 years
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Protestas contra decisión del jurado en el caso