TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene and the Taylor County Health District report 14 new cases of COVID-19. The total number of active cases is now 362.
Statistics released Tuesday show that out of the 14 new cases, 5 are from PCR tests, and 9 are from antigen tests.
Eleven patients recovered, but 25 remain hospitalized and their current conditions have not been disclosed.
Between the PCR and antigen tests, there have been 2,424 positive COVID-19 tests in Taylor County to-date.
Additional information about the COVID-19 cases in Taylor County can be found in the graphic below:
- Homenaje a la magistrada Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice